Cultural Dynamics: Inheritance and Identity (2009-2012)
In 2009, the HERA Network launched the first Joint Research Programme (HERA JRP) for two themes ‘Cultural Dynamics: Inheritance and Identity’ and ‘Humanities as a Source of Creativity and Innovation’. The total amount of funding available for both HERA JRP themes was €16.5M.
The following countries committed to this programme:
- Cultural Memory and the Resources of the Past AD 400–1000
- Memory at War: Cultural Dynamics in Poland, Russia and Ukraine
- Photographs, Colonial Legacy and Museums in Contemporary European Culture
- Popular Music Heritage, Cultural Memory and Cultural Identity: Localised Popular Music Histories and Significance for Music Audiences and Music Industries in Europe
- The Dynamics of the Medieval Manuscript: Text Collections from a European Perspective