Making European Film and Television Drama - a one-day industry event
This one-day conference, organised by MeCETES, brings together industry professionals, policymakers and media analysts to discuss some of the key issues and trends affecting the film and television industries in Europe and particularly smaller European nations and regions.
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Ingolf Gabold (Producer The Killing, Borgen, The Bridge, Denmark)
- Kathrine Windfeld (Director The Bridge, The Team, Denmark)
- Malin-Sarah Gozin (Showrunner Clan, Belgium)
- Hans Herbots (Director The Spiral, Belgium)
- Tasja Leonie Abel (ZDF, Germany)
- Hugo Heppell (Screen Yorkshire, UK)
- Jan De Clercq (Lumière, Belgium)
- Helen Perquy (Producer Caviar, Belgium)
The morning session will focus on the challenges of European screenwriting, especially for writing and producing pan-European TV drama. The afternoon focuses on the challenges and trends within financing and distributing European film, and specifically how the circulation of European films can be improved.
The conference programme combines presentations by media experts and industry professions with panel discussions. The sessions will give audiences a chance to ask questions and contribute to the debate.
Visit our online registration site to book your place.